eCheckin currently at the Christie Clinic in Mahomet location only. Starting September 28.
eCheckin allows patients to confirm registration and insurance information prior to visiting your provider's office.
Instructions for eCheckin:
When a patient logs into their MyChristie portal or the MyChristie App within 2 days of their appointment and go to upcoming visits, they see the ECHECK-IN option.
- The patient will click ECHECK-IN, taking them to the ECHECK-IN Workflow. From here, they will be directed to follow the process and confirm information or make corrections where needed.
- Personal Info/Demographics: The patient will verify that this information is correct or make edits as needed. This information automatically updates inside the patient’s chart.
- Insurance: The patient will either verify this information is correct or they will add a coverage.
***Selecting Add a Coverage will only send a request to add the coverage. The coverage will not automatically be added to the Personal/Family guarantor account.
***If Medicare is the patient’s insurance, the MSPQ will open for them to answer.
- Payment info for co-pays or bill paying are also viewable here.
- Travel History: The patient will verify trips or Add a Trip.
- Questionnaires: This section contains the communicable disease questions. Also, it can flag the patient to complete general questions and history questions, if those have been assigned.
- Once they have submitted, they receive a confirmation.
Questions? Please email Health_informatics@christieclinic.com