Making the right connection is important. At Christie Clinic, we have specialists to meet your patients’ needs and a commitment to working with you to provide your patient the best possible care as seamlessly as possible.
Referring a patient is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
1. Call Christie Clinic’s Connecting CARE line at 855.360.CARE (2273).
2. Schedule an appointment with a Christie Clinic specialist. Our staff is available to assist you weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
3. Hang up the phone assured that our team will do the rest, including:
- Coordinating the requested appointment or consultation
- Confirming appointment details with your office and your patient
- Supplying any additional information needed to prepare the patient for the appointment
- Arranging a phone consultation with a Christie Clinic physician if needed
If you have a question regarding referring a patient to Christie Clinic, please call our dedicated Provider Recruitment and Outreach Manager Stephanie Whooley at 217.366.5207 (office) or 217.714.2668 (cell). Reach Stephanie via email at email@example.com.