Dear Christie Clinic Patients,
Christie Clinic is committed to caring for you and your family through the current COVID-19 pandemic. Our providers are here for you, as we have been for the past 90 years – but right now, healthcare looks a little different.
Ways to Receive Care:
In-Person Visits with Enhanced Precautions:
- We are delivering quality healthcare, but in ways to take enhanced precautions for our team members and patients’ safety including additional hours, visitor restrictions and social distancing to reduce the number of people in our facilities. Your provider will work with you to prioritize the scheduling of your appointment.
- Telehealth is a safe, secure platform that allows you to connect with your provider over a private video consultation. Telehealth appointments include consultations, medical care and advice, condition monitoring, medication prescriptions and renewals, and possible referrals for in-person appointments.
- Need urgent care? See a provider at Christie Clinic Convenient Care.
- Christie Clinic Curbside Convenient Care: 1801 West Windsor Road, Champaign, IL 61822
- Christie Clinic in Mahomet: 1001 Commercial Drive, Mahomet, IL 61853
- Christie Clinic in Danville on Vermilion: 3545 North Vermilion Street, Danville, IL 61832
- Christie Clinic in Urbana: 1710 East Windsor Road, Urbana, IL 61802
- Expedite your Convenient Care visit by pre-booking your appointment through your MyChristie patient portal or on our online scheduling platform.
Ways to Schedule an Appointment:
- If patients have symptoms, questions or would like to inquire about testing, they are asked to call their provider’s office (8am-5pm, Monday-Friday). Christie Clinic has a Drive Through Testing location outside the Christie Clinic on Windsor location - 1801 West Windsor Road. Patients identified through screening to need testing will be directed to this location. Patients need to call ahead before coming to the drive through testing location. If you have emergency warning signs, seek medical care immediately.
Stay connected to your health and to your provider with the
MyChristie patient portal. Not signed up yet? Find more information about signing up here.