In the Christie Clinic ENT/Allergy Department, experienced otolaryngologists provide a full range of services including:
- Evaluation, treatment and surgery of ear disorders
- Audiology and hearing aid services
- Treatment of nasal and sinus disorders, including image-guided sinus surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Evaluation and treatment of facial, neck and throat disorders, including thyroid tumors
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Complete allergy testing, evaluation and treatment
- Allergy testing and immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Nasal allergies and hypersensitivity to specific substances such as ragweed, pollen or foods
Allergy Injection Hours: Monday - Friday, by appointment only.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 217.366.1243 today.