A flu vaccine can prevent you from getting sick and protect the people around you. Our drive through flu clinics are a convenient way to get a flu vaccination without an appointment. Christie Clinic will be administering the vaccine to patients ages six months and older.
Things to remember:
- To expedite the process, please print and complete this form for every person receiving a flu shot prior to arriving
- Bring your insurance card
- Wear a mask
- Dress in short sleeve shirts and toddlers should be in shorts
- Stay in your vehicle. Christie Clinic team members will administer the flu vaccine through your open car window and/or door
- For patient safety, walk ups will not be permitted
- Everyone who wants to be vaccinated must be seated by a car window that opens
CHRISTIE CLINIC DATES/TIMES/LOCATIONS:
Indoor Flu Clinic - Saturday, November 6th - Christie Clinic at The Fields - This is not a drive-through clinic. Vaccines will be given inside Christie Clinic at The Fields and appointments are required. Click here to make an appointment.
To expedite the process, please print and complete this form for every person receiving a flu shot prior to arriving